Good morning everybody,
I would like to welcome all of you to this new academic year (2014-2015). The objective of this course is to introduce you to a very important aspect in the management of organizations, namely financial analysis. Whether you decide to major in Management, Marketing or any other non-finance related field, this topic is of interest to you. The course requires a minimum of dedication and handwork. I will be here to guide your steps towards success in this class.
I will regulary post notes and announcements in this blog. Please keep yourself updated.
I wish you best of luck.
Dr. Helmi Hammami
I would like to welcome all of you to this new academic year (2014-2015). The objective of this course is to introduce you to a very important aspect in the management of organizations, namely financial analysis. Whether you decide to major in Management, Marketing or any other non-finance related field, this topic is of interest to you. The course requires a minimum of dedication and handwork. I will be here to guide your steps towards success in this class.
I will regulary post notes and announcements in this blog. Please keep yourself updated.
I wish you best of luck.
Dr. Helmi Hammami
No comments:
Post a Comment